Synopsis

Drunk with Power tells the story of a confused young man suffering a debilitating hangover; that is until he discovers he has superpowers. In three minutes, our protagonist arrogantly flaunts his new found superhero abilities to a small crowd of onlookers but in turn discovers a terrifying truth about himself.

Thursday 5 February 2009

Opening Sequence Layouts

Figured I'd post these now before I call them complete, just in case I've missed anything. Conveniently, the opening 30 seconds of my film only require these 3 layouts plus the other from my last post; here's where they're at.


The coherence of the lighting needs to be addressed, the top image is definately too bright compared to the first (in previous blog). Also, the doorway in the second image will be brightened, though I like the contrast it creates. Lastly, the top layer of paper in the stack is different between the two bottom images, I'll fix this too.

AND, I need to put something on the newspaper to make it a newspaper. Otherwise its just a stack of paper. Which is bad. Yeah.

2 comments:

Tom Long said...

yeah the contrast of the doorway with the light looks awsome. keep it i tells ya!

Drew Roper said...

Looks wicked Robinho, really cool aesthetic!